COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Golf with us, safely
- Please refrain from visiting the golf course if you have recently travelled outside the northern Ontario area, are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. Your safety is our priority when you’re at Silver Styx. We have several measures in place to ensure that your visit is both safe and enjoyable during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Tee times MUST be reserved in advance. Walk-on golfers are not permitted at this time.
- Max. 4 golfers per tee time.
- Large group reservations & tournaments are currently on hold.
All golfers must practice social distancing while on and off the course, with a minimum of 6ft/2 meters between individuals.
- Golfers must maintain pace of play (approx. two hours per nine holes).
- Flag poles are to remain in the hole and not be touched.
- Golf carts are available for rent, but must only be shared by golfers who reside in the same household.
- Golfers must remove all items from their cart and dispose of them upon completion of round.
- Pull carts and golf club rentals are not available at this time.
- Rakes and ball washers are not available on the course.
- Portable toilets on the course are currently closed. The pro shop washroom remains open for golfer use.
- Preferred method of payment for on-site purchases is debit tap.
- CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTED.
Thank you in advance for your understanding while we work hard to maintain your safety during these challenging times. We’d like to extend special thanks to our course staff who make safe play at Silver Styx possible during the COVID-19 pandemic.