With the warmer weather coming we will be open Thursday, November 5 – Sunday, November 8, 2020.
Please call 705-853-2825 to reserve your tee time.
The following guidelines will be implemented to protect both our staff and clients.
- TEE TIMES MUST BE RESERVED IN ADVANCE – walk-on golfers will not be permitted. A maximum number of 4 golfers per tee time. Large groups/tournaments are not being accepted at this time.
- Golfers must maintain pace of play which on average is 2 hours per 9 holes.
- Preferred method of payment is Debit tap – cash will be accepted if you don’t have a debit card. CREDIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- All golfers and staff must practice social distancing of a minimum of 2 metres/6 ft between individuals
- GOLF CARTS ARE AVAILABLE
- Golfers in the same household or social bubble can share a golf cart
- Golfers MUST remove all items from their golf cart and dispose of them upon completion of round
- TO PREVENT TRANSMISSION OF THE VIRUS:
- Pull carts and golf club rentals will not be available
- Flag poles are to remain in the hole and not be touched
- Rakes and ball washers will be removed from the course
- Portable toilets on the course must remain closed with the exception of the ones located by the Pro Shop.
- Please refrain from visiting the golf course if you have recently travelled outside the northern Ontario area, are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID 19.
We especially want to thank our staff members who contribute so greatly to this achievement. We are operating in changing times, please keep checking back here for updates or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.